March 24, 2011

2011 NCAA Basketball Tournament Sweet Sixteen Predictions


East Region:
#1 Ohio State vs. #4 Kentucky: I think that Ohio State will be challenged, but I think that Ohio State is too good to go down in this round. I think though Ohio State win but not by much.
#2 North Carolina vs. #11 Marquette: Marquette has had a great run but there is almost no way they are going to stop North Carolina. North Carolina is too good and won't be stop this round. North Carolina wins comfortably.
West Region:
#1 Duke vs. #5 Arizona: I think that Arizona could beat Duke if Derrick Williams plays well. I think though Duke will be too good for Arizona. Duke should win, but it might be close.
#2 San Diego State vs. #3 Connecticut: I don't think that San Diego State can handle Kemba Walker. San Diego State has only won 2 tournament games ever. I think Connecticut ends San Diego State run this round. I think Connecticut will win, but San Diego State will put up a fight.
Southwest Region:
#1 Kansas vs. #12 Richmond: Richmond has had a nice run but they can't stand a chance versus Kansas. Kansas is too good for any team left in this region. Kansas wins easy.
#10 Florida State vs. #11 Virginia Commonwealth: Virginia Commonwealth has won 3 games so far. This game will be very close. I think Florida State is good, but I think Virginia Commonwealth wins the game close.
Southeast Region:
#4 Wisconsin vs. #8 Butler: Both teams looked good beat their last team. I think that Butler is very good after beating #1 Pittsburgh. Wisconsin is good too after beating #5 Kansas State. I think that Butler keeps the luck going and they sneak by.
#2 Florida vs. #3 Brigham Young: Both have an amazing scorer. Jimmer Fredette is the nation's leading scorer. I think that Brigham Young can win if Jimmer Fredette can have a big game. I think Jimmer leads Brigham Young to a Elite Eight, Florida won't be able stop Jimmer. Brigham Young wins in a close game.

No comments:

Post a Comment